Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3
me: Don't waste your time on me. I don't want you to.
you: I've made up my mind too... I'll be waiting for you till you come home. I don't care if you want me or not. And I'm not wasting my time.
You told me again and again that you're gonna wait for me. But the problem is, you don't kno how long it takes and I don't kno how long it would actually take to heal an alien heart, one like mine.
So forgive me for saying goodbye for I am a really difficult child.