Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

Two hands to clap.
Sunday, December 26, 2010 || 11:06 PM




Disclaimer: I'm not here to diss anybody or say anything with the intention of causing hurt or chaos. The words i share are out of wishful thoughts and hopes that a person can realise how much a carnage this has become.

Okay.

Since more and more of you guys are anonymously tagging at my blog regarding my "Karma" or my past for that matter, thought I might as well give you guys a piece of my mind.


First of all, I am a private person as it is, which explains why I don’t open up as much. I am a person seasoned to keeping things in, so if you're too eager to kno my side of the story, suck it up. It ain't happening.

Oh wait. Maybe I'll give you guys just a lil bit. You kno, for you guys to talk about.

Second of all, I am very much aware that I am responsible for my own actions. Whether I shine or not is entirely up to me. No one else. So don't you dare tell me to THINK BEFORE I DO SOMETHING.

Because you kno why? The longer you guys try to prove me wrong, the more I realise that I've made the right choice. Cos doing that won't get me running back to what i'm already running miles away from. True story.

Funny how people love to look at the next person and say where they went wrong, but hate to look in the mirror and realise that they're not perfect either. It sickens me to the bone how people who knos nothing but to judge, to make stupid assumptions of me. And this is not just through my blog, it's what I've been hearing eversince I broke off the relationship.

Whatever happened in the past, it was never about anybody else, it was just a problem between us both. It was not something that I find pleasure in committing if that's what you're assuming. But hey, if compromising your morals and beliefs are what makes you happy, then i say, good for you.

Yes, I'm not perfect. But you ain't either. It's my life. I'll live it, I'll love it, and I won't care what you think of it.
Not one bit.

So unless you have a problem with me and ready to write your real name down instead of hiding behind the pathetic computer screen, get the fuck away cause i'm not going to be your last resort to make yourself feel good.



Likewise, God bless. And happy new year. :)