“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
YEAR 1'S OVERR
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 || 7:24 AM
WARNING:
THIS IS A FREAKING LOONG POST!

I am so glad to say that my holidays are finally, FINALLY here!













I couldn't imagine how I brought so many huge things to school that day. And survived. Anyways, most of the work is done now. Just have to pray for the best that I don't get any resubmission or worse, fail any modules. Oh the horror! =/ Cross my heart and hope results will be fine.
Pray. Pray. Pray. Pray. Pray. Pray.
Last day of school also equals to last day spent with my classmates, sadly. =( So a shout out to the classmates, time for some proper sleep at long last. =) Thanks for the memories. Over the few quick months I entered school, there was a certain bond built with some of them especially I seri katil, fad ho and soy joy. I'm glad I get to kno you guys because my life would have been so different if I hadn't, especially Seri katil, even though I keep making fun of you and I can't stand you sometimes because you're so irritating, you were still the closest. I could let out everything at you, be it my daily rants, my troublesome appetite that you had to deal with, accompanying me here and there. Thanks for being a good friend. And fad, you too. Wedding dress is still the best korean song to me. hehe. I gotta admit this, I'm so gonna miss you guys once school reopens again. Sigh. I still remember the day when you guys said I looked super sombong when you saw me at first that you were afraid to approach me. Hahah. Let the good times roll~
MOVING ON NOW,


Meet the KING of chubby cheeeeks.

my dearest kakakgee turned 22 on the 3rd of may!











KAKAKGEE, my companion, my listening ear, the best person to go to for advice, a walking dictionary, someone who appreciates history and witty conversations regarding politics and war, a very intelligent person, a kind-hearted person, a beautiful woman, a sister, a best friend.
So many things happened between you and me. You are my pillar of strength. I will never forget the day when everybody was against me and you were the only one who supported me. You stood by me when I was in a mess. You supported me emotionally, straighten me out. Gave me facts and removed any fears. I don't kno what I'll do without you. I'm serious. God blessed me with such a beautiful soul to call a sister. Happy belated birthday kakak.
MOVING ON AGAIN,
My babygirl came over my house one really fine rareeeee days that she could go out to catch Shutter Island with me. FINALLY! And through out the whole time, we were like... "
ohhh... i get it." "
eh wait, i don't get it. Do you get it?" "
No. hahahaha." *silence silence* "
ahhh.. I get it I get it." *tried to explain* "silence* "
okay... now I'm lost again." Come to think of it, it was hilarious aye. But sadly, the time got cut short because timeout, her mum called meaning babygirl gotta go. Very sad. And coincidentally, we wore the same shirt that day. Must be true love. heh.
dearest naddy,
i am with upmost sincere apologies on what happen yesterday night.i’m sorry that i can’t do much to help you baby.i wish i could help,really.i know it ain’t easy to go through the shits but i hope that when there’s a will,there’s a way.life just sucks huh when this fuckshits happen.i know.i feel you.but no matter what happens babygirl,you know i’ll always be there fo you..even if i’m not there physically but yeah.you get what i mean.you can count on me,fo i will be your friend who you can have a shoulder to cry on,fo i will be your friend who you can blabber crap and throw your woes and complaints to.i’ll always be that friend fo you.trust me baby,i’ll always have your back.love you babygirl.stay strong kay.*hugs
sincerely w love,
yours truly.
-taken from her blog.
Thanks baby for being there, for at least making an effort to. Most importantly, you listened. To everything I had to say. That's all that matters. Love ya too. =)











Oh kekasih ge...........lapku...
There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will.