my Bs.

B turned a year older on the 26th!
The weather was no friend of ours because it was fire burningggg, I swear I could literally feel the heat burning the layer of my skin bit by bit. But you kno being the most caring friend, I was more afraid that the cake would melt but thank god it didn't. And thanks to the weather too, the pictures turned out to be like as if we were at some Miami beach or something. I said AS IF! Waited for her like she was some royal princess from another planet. But it's fine, it was her day anyways. I love you b. I hope you had all the fun in the world till you never tag at my blog anymore. Okay takde link eh. I just hope you liked what we did for you and start wearing our shoes out, woman! =)