Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

life's good.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 || 7:51 AM

THE BEAUTIFUL MESS WE COULD BE



I have good days and bad days & tend to take it out on others. I can't go one day without saying or doing something silly. I can be stubborn, bitchy and clueless at times. Sometimes, in one day, dozen of things go wrong. & sometimes, people expect too much from me. Till there comes a time when I realised that I'm all tangled up in other people. Till they were sucking down my pride. Their worries have become my worries. Their expectations of me have become the expectations I have for myself.


My dreams were slowly turning into my nightmares. & when that happens, I'd crawl into my cocoon, this place deep inside of me where wounds and worries lay. And it'd make me forget how much people mean to me. And all I can think of is how to run away and be free but when I take a step back and look at things clearly, I realise how much I should truly appreciate life with every imperfection. I kno that I'm still young, I kno I have alot to learn. I don't want to grow up too fast. But I have so much to be thankful for. So I suppose I'm doing good. =)






















































































If you look a little closer, you'll see that if a person believes that life is terrible, they’ll constantly look for proof of this, to confirm their view of the world. They’ll find quotes and situations and events in their life and magnify them a hundred times.


If a person believes that life is wonderful, they’ll look for the corresponding signage and behave in a similar manner to the previous person with their view of the world.


Often, this is the same person on different days of the week.
So you might as well smile while you're here.