Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

ALL TIME LOW.
Sunday, February 7, 2010 || 9:58 AM

I see my world crumble and fall
before my eyes
Darkness will turn to light,
in time, I'll be alright.



Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone. It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change. And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. I guess that's just how it is. If only there was a delete button for every single thing that I never want to remember.


Part of me wishes it wasn't February again. Part of me doesn't feel like it's February. I kno I'm supposed to feel happy that the short holidays are here and so is my birthday. But the feeling just doesn't sit right with me this year. Usually I would have been up and about, making a wish list for my birthday. But this year it just feels vacant. Like it doesn't matter anymore. Like it doesn't matter if I turn a year older or not. It just feels redundant. Maybe because of what happened, maybe because of what is happening, maybe because Karma comes back and kicks my ass. I've long since come to terms with the fact that Karma loves me. What goes around comes around, yup, I'm certain now it's happening. And all the things that I thought I figured out, I have to learn again.


The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again. Yes, I set myself for the greatest fall of all time. Karma? Karma.



If I can make just one wish,
I would want to crawl back inside my mother's womb
I want to shut out all the lights in this room
I want to start fresh, like a baby in a sink
Scrub away all these thoughts that i'm going through
I want to crawl back inside my bed of sin



Bottomline,
I think the month of February is fucking cursed.


Fitri Nurizzah, the one girl that's really keeping me sane.
And for that, I thank you.


*hugs*

Nacho, the one boy left that's doing the same.
Oh yes, him too of course. I kinda forgot he was a boy too. =x


I kno this is like unlikely now that we're all busy with our own stupid schedules but sleepover soon okay?



Will you turn my black roses red?