Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

NUMB
Saturday, December 5, 2009 || 9:56 AM

" Everything has been spinning out of control while all I can do is
stand by and watch it happen"


I wish for a better day tomorrow, and for everyone else, especially for the ones I've hurt. I wish to spend everyday meaningfully, with the people I love, doing things that I love and living life to the fullest. I wish to look forward to every start of the week just as much as I look forward to the end of it.

I wish to spend my time doing things that make me happy, contented and loving life so that there is no space for sadness. I wish to stop dwelling on the past, of what could have beens and what should have beens and move on happily. I wish to put every bad thing that I've been through behind me and let karma run its course. I wish to really believe that everything happens for a reason and that whatever I went through, has a silver lining to it, despite the outcome.

I wish to be so happy that I never have to look back and I will smile and be glad. I wish to be so thankful with my present that the past will no longer haunt me. I wish to learn from my mistakes and learn to trust and listen to my instincts. I wish to protect myself better and not be too believing. I wish to grow from all of this and hope people will grow to forget my past too. I wish I can become the better and stronger person. I kno I owe it to myself that much.




In Fear & faith,
Nadiah.