Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

CUTS LIKE A KNIFE.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 || 9:30 PM

Oh, dear heart.

Just keep going

Come on, little heart.


It's already December. How fast time flies. Just this same month, last year, an entirely different experience I had and now a year has already passed, well almost. I realise I'm still mourning over alot of things. I don't want to keep harboring false hopes of "this will be better" or "this is different". I kno I'm supposed to feel delighted now that the new year's approaching and all, but the feeling just doesn't sit right with me this year.


I went through the motions of deja vu as each day passes, not really wanting to move forward. I keep wondering of the things that are yet to come. Not so good things, I suppose. Given the ironic circumstances of everything that's been happening lately. I don't suppose any good will come of this. I kno it too well already, like the back of my hand. But I'm constantly hoping that eventually, blessedly, it'll come to the acceptance stage. I can't bear for this to happen again. But I can't really help it either. So I'm crossing my finger and toes. Wish me well.




Anyway, you guys must be wondering what I've been up to.


the king of fats.
Don't worry. he didnt have his sunglasses with him thus the sad eyes.


Cousins' wedding from both side of the Family.

Yeap, that's about it.


-----TAG REPLIES------

FITRI: miss ya too. Don't let words bring you down aite?

VENA: you didnt call me back ponnn. grr.

SASA: i updated already! =)

ZAMMY: now your turn.

ARFAH: photoshop darling and days of pure boredom. hahah.

MEETUNCLE: hi.

FAEEZ: hahah. thank you.



Now enjoy the remaining days of this year, people.