
Dear stranger,
I feel a need to apologise
Because maybe I once knew you
Because surely you once knew me
I should tell you that I'm sorry,
but the problem is I'm not.
Dear stranger,
It's been awhile
since we really saw each other
since we enjoy a day together.
It's been awhile
since you've seen me as I am.
Dear stranger,
There’s so much I want to say
But will they be ignored? Will they fade away?
Just like you did?
Dear stranger,
You're once my idol.
now I wonder who you really are,
what you're thinking,
what you feel,
if you feel anything at all.
Did you give up on me?
Should I give up on you too?
My stranger,
I told you everything.
I really believed you could make me happy.
But you just brought me down.
And saving me was a lie afterall.
Sweet stranger,
I learnt so much from you.
I learnt not to trust people too much and to be much stronger,
because otherwise I'd become like you.
Drifted and a pretender.
Cruel stranger,
I remember how many horrible feelings you had made me feel in one day,
and wondered how it was possible,
in just one day.
Dear stranger.
You taught me to be honest.
But would you push me away if I tell you the cold-hearted truth?
Because I can't take living life like this.
Dear stranger,
I wonder if you still care.
I don't expect you to understand or even listen.
but I'm just hoping that you will.
Dear stranger,
I kno you're probably busy dealing with your own problems,
your main priority now, or maybe you're busy laughing and chasing butterflies.
Maybe that's why you don't have time to worry about me.
Maybe that's why you're too blind to see,
what you are now to me,
A total stranger.