“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
GUESS WHO'S BACK?
Monday, November 30, 2009 || 11:08 AM
GUESS WHO'S BACK?
My grandparents, Natasha and I went to Pulau penang for a whole 5 days trip, initially to celebrate Hari Raya Haji. I thought it would be something different for a change, because I don't really celebrate Hari Raya Haji here in Singapore. Well, little did I kno, we were going to be GLUED to a woman who could barely keep her mouth shut for merely 5 minutes. I mean it, if my delicate ears could cry, it will be crying a river by then.
Imagine, one day just the same as the last, just the days getting worse to worst with her squeaky, whiny voice haunting me every minute of everyday. How I am then, just going through the motions, while my ears are begging for help in every emotions. I tell you, I kept questioning how she can never get tired of babbling too much crap. Can you feel my pain?
It's okay. I’ll wait.
Can you feel it now?
I thought I'll show you a picture of her.
That's her in red scarf, jabbering nonsense out of her mouth.


this young girl in the middle, is actually my aunt,
I mean, if you see it from the scale of the Family tree.
-.-


LOL.
I keep asking her to smile at the camera!


dontcha wish your grandpa's cool as mine?

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the scenery there.

sweet.

imma genie in a bottlee.
She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
say it again, a lil faster now =D

A view from my grandaunt's building.

Sweet escape to a carnival quite nearby later during the night.

where there were plentyyyyy of cheap dvds.

new release like, 2012... New moon... Jennifer's body...

but don't put your hopes high, I didn't buy any.
=(



Then, we travelled down to the 'Hard Rock Cafe' and took a tour around.





while trying to tie my hair.


So then, Hari Raya Haji finally arrived. I had to be
traditionally appropriate for this special occasion.
PS: this part is for those people, I think 90% of you out there, who never or haven't seen me in a scarf before. Today, people, is your lucky day.

tadaaaaa~


poor little kitty. =(

poor cow. =/

the only time the woman in lime green kept quiet for a second was when I had to take a picture of her. But believe me, that was GOOD enough.

the cow being slaughtered.
I didn't have a chance to see it being slaughtered because I was busy eating possibly his brother or sister's meat. =/ I couldn't see it. I swear I'd turn vegetarian if I do. Now, who would wanna risk that aye? =x



My grandma and my grandaunt.

spot the cow!

the other car.



I told her to show off her beautiful smile and try again.

So she did. =D



------------------------------------------
TAG REPLIES!!
SASA: AWW im flattered! thank you! & do drop by more. heh.
FITRI: pretty? really? I hope tt i wont have to retake too! freaking scary. =z & welcome. =)
ZAM: wow.. tkde la sampai gitu. terime kasih sih. ;)
B: ishhhhh. takde la. hehe.
NATASHA: eh thank you thank you.
LAZIAF: i love it too!! bgee!
MLVN: hahah. yeap. thanks! =)
so, did ya'll miss me?