“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
THIS IS WHERE IT GETS PERSONAL.
Saturday, October 10, 2009 || 8:14 AM
OKAY PEOPLE! Lets set the record straight! Yes, yes, yes. as you all have heard and gossiped about,
I am seeing someone. And mum, I kno you're reading this so this is for you too. I'm sick and tired of people guessing or trying to match me up with some dude just because I'm single. Ok, not single anymore. But during that period after I broke up with my ex-boyfriend that is.
I kno some of you have heard stories. I kno some of you even went alll out just to kno the name of the guy I'm seeing. I kno, i kno all of that no matter how hard you guys were trying to hide it from me.
and I think, right now, right at this very moment while I am in the middle of doing my assignments, I'm here to tell you once and for all that yes, it's true. Me and him, we've talked about it and we think it's best that you guys kno. I mean, eventually you will figure out anyways.
He made this really cute video of himself singing "
Heart Of the Matter", and he said it was dedicated to me. He melts my heart, seriously. I am definitely in love people. =) You're seeing this first hand ok. Consider yourself lucky cos I don't usually announce the love of my life. So here it is,
are you ready?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
meet my boyfriend,
GO TO LINK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXHabZsjL8
Isn't he adorable??
=D

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU LOVE MY GIFT TOO.
and this, is how i disappear.
Goodbye world.