Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

I WILL SURVIVE.
Monday, October 5, 2009 || 3:02 AM

Have you ever come across a day whereby it is the most busiest, most occupied day of your life yet you find myself still doing absolutely nothing? Well i do. As a matter of fact, today is the day. well actually, it is everyday. But perhaps, today will potray the best example because I have PLENTYYY of work still untouched and waiting for me but guess what I'm doing? Procrastinating at its best. I think it's high time i do some self-reflection.


Dear Nadiah,


I beg of you to please please STOP procrastinating. You're killing me here. Mind you, your assignments are pilling up, (still) soon it'll reach the top of the mountain till you won't be able to reach it, also in other words, you'll fail it and then you have to repeat it. What are you doing still staring at the screen?? You have 10 pages of sketches to do, a 3D model to build, 40 photographs to finish, 5 landscape drawings to thoroughly sketch and shade, and a full mindmap due Wednesday, which, *looks at the time* only 24 hours away?? HELLO? It's no wonder everything came toppling down onto your shoulder on such a short notice. Thus I am telling you now, I am not accepting anymore crap from you. DO YOUR WORK ALREADAY!!





Dear world,

please force me to get back to reality if so happens you see me online. It's just second nature. I'm sure all of you have to agree on that. I need help, really, I do. =/



Take care y'all.