Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

DON'T WAIT UP FOR ME.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 || 9:26 PM






SWEET ESCAPE TO SENTOSA






























Bangla celebrating Deepavali.












RAYA WITH WORKPEEPS
HUDRI: eh datang ah
ME: korang pat mane?
HUDRI: tampines
ME: HUHHHH. Jauh nye! Ok takpe. Aku pass.
HUDRI: eh datang ah. Tak gerek ah gini.
- after much persuasion -
ME: jauh laaaa.
HUDRI: ok, aku pay for the taxi. Kau siap skarang eh.
ME: whaaaaat? Gile ape kau!



If I were you, I wouldn't do that. =x

And I only got two pics. heh. Sorry. =x




WHEN TWO OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE ON EARTH LEFT FOR EGYPT.


Atok



And Opah! I miss them like craaaazy. =(

MUM'S BIRTHDAY






My friends have been telling me to update my blog. And so, I will, now that I still can. =x

I realised something a few days back. That like waves crashing, my emotions have been vacillating in between serenity and worry. I'm jolly in one minute and regretful in the next. To put it simply, I'm disorganised. Absolutely disorganised. From my own room to my studies. I'm lacking in time management and discipline.


It was one of the major obstable that I had to face during that moment in time when I was having my assignment period. Another obstable was trying to keep myself WIDE awake plus functioning in the weee hours every single day. Not easy man, not easy.



And, tomorrow is the start of ANOTHER busy and hectic episode of my life. So it's a high possibility that I might disappear again. So I shall apologize deeply in advance. Hee. Just One and half day rest and then back to Redbulls, no sleeping nights, walking zombie in the morning"





I need an overdose of Happy pills.
I swear.




TAG REPLIES!!
----------------------------------------------------
YAN: Go youtube! he's all over there. Famous kno he. hahaha.

SERY KATIL: axion tu ape eh? hahah.

MASSY: ohh look who's talking? =p

FITRI: heee. Misses babe =)

*AM: SHUT UP ALREADY!

FLINTER: What? I wasnt faking anything. nyahaha. =D

ZAM: yes, chris cendana. U kno him right? hahaha.