Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

IT'S LIKE A NEVER ENDING MAZE.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 || 4:36 AM



I'll tell you what I've been up to -
Will pictures do?

=)
This was taken in class, on one of the rare occasions when I brought my fat lappy to school.
On that day too, Seri katil and me had a mission accomplished.
We learnt to say "I miss you" in 5 different languages from 5 different people :




  1. Em nho (nyeng) anh (in Vietnamese)
  2. gw kangen sama lo (in Indon)
  3. mujhe tumari yaad aarahi hai (in Hindi)
  4. naan unai miss pangren (in Tamil)
  5. Wo xiang ni (in Chinese)




This was my personal favourite:
mujhe bhook lag rahihai
Which means "I am very hungry" in Hindi.
I said that a lot in class. =x



Moving on,
If you ask me out on a weekend and I call off on you,
here's probably why,

Photography.

The one module that buuuurns my weekend away.
i'm sorry.
:(





One of the reasons why I love Bulan ramadhan,


Spending time with familia.


with happy..
happy, happy people. =)Cik yaccob (man with snowcap) to maksu (woman in black) : eh kau takleh ambek gambar dgn mak. Aku je boleh. Aku ade snowcap, mak pon ade snowcap.


Opah stress.
hehehehe.

Canon or Nikon?







And bestfriends forced me to go Geylang. -.-

ambek kau! =p




So while I was at the ever crowding Geylang, it was my turn drag them around to find my baby boys' baju kurung for them to wear. hee.
But they dragged me out. =/ gaahhh.

And this,
has what School turned us into.

HAHAHAHA!




TAG REPLIES!

ZAM: Zam, meet my boyfriend. Chris Cendana. hahaha.


FLINTER: Final destination was goooood. I like okay. Easily pleased?? wth?? hahah.


FITRI: fitri nurizzah, i was in school when u tagged la, how to come online. And how many updates u want! hahaha. Gi puase ehhhhh.


ARFAH: yes, you shld have been one! hahah. THank you. You take care too okay? =) PS: how to go to punggol end? heh.





width="425" height="344">




lol.