Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

QUICKIE QUICKIE.
Thursday, September 3, 2009 || 10:42 AM

First and for most, partly the reason why I update was to wish.....
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO FLINTER!!!
It's yoooour day today and I hope you'll enjoy it. Good day for good people aye. =)


Soooo, this week, was a prettyy long one. Seeing how things just cropped up one after another. One project after another, modules after modules. And in between, shit happens. And there's nothing else to do but swallow it down. No point rebelling cos that will just worsen the entire situation. Nonetheless I am very grateful I have people to turn to at the end of the day. And most of all, I'm grateful that September is drawing near. Which only means Hari Raya is coming. Hee. But it's also the month where more changes will take place, but maybe that's just what I need exactly.


Change.


Maybe I'm too comfortable in my own skin now. I need something to spur me on. I need to move, I need my system to start generating new insights. I've been in the same pair of shoes for far too long now, I've become so predictable. I disgust myself sometimes. This is not who I am, who I was made to be. My canvas is fading, I need a dash of red, or maybe a splash of the colour spectrum.
As you can see, my mind is all out of sorts now. So no pun intended to anybody at all. I'm lacking so much of sleep, I don't even remember what is "Sebatang" in English. Ugh.


Oh well lucky me then. Because tomorrow, it's another long day ahead.





PS: anyho, Final Destination 3D was awesome. I don't care what everybody else thinks, I'm sticking to my opinion, they are awesome. And somebody almost went off the seat. That, was awesome too. Haha.





Tryouts for Hari Raya Baju.









So while watching this video, I thought of two things and two things only:
1) is he filipino?
2) WHY ARENT WE MARRIED?




hehehehe.
Gdnite ppl!