Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3
I kno I probably owe my friends an apology for going M.I.A but you guys have to understand, I DIDN'T KNO I DID! heheh. =x And sorry readers, for not updating too. Anyway, my baby boy's found by Natasha herself, hiding under a whole lot of rubbishdum. How he went missing, where he had been still remained a mystery. But how we found him back just in time for Hari raya the next day was really God's willing. Syukur. =)
TRIP TO TAIPING Back to school.
SIGH.
TAG REPLIES!!!
MEETUNCLETOPA: hey, u are?
SUFIAN HADI: cute? like cat like owner mah. ahahah.
FITRI: yup, really really tough. Sorry I disappeared for awhile. heee. And no, I dont wanna play LAN. =p
ARFAH: yeaah, we prayed alright. And thank god for tht. Oh, and thank you too. =)
ZAM: yes, i lost my cat. Pretty obvious right? -.- but i found him alr. =D
B: yeah man, kenangan yang terindah. lol.
HAZY: awww.. thank u thank u. hee. *covers face*
MASSY: ape da kau, kasih link pon link salah. ahahaha.