Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

TOUCHED.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 || 9:04 AM

Seven Three Days MC.
Puffy Eyes.
Swollen Throat.
Flu.
Fever.
Terrible Migraine.

I'm as weak as a kitten. Not being able to go for school sucks so bad. I kno, I can't believe I'm saying it myself. But everything's changed now. My doctor said that I have something like H1N1. Kangaroo flu? =S On a serious note, pictures will be up soooon. Hopefully after I get well. So wait for it. Patience is a virtue people. =)



They say when shit happens, you'll kno who really cares for you. I have someone messaging me in between her busy schedule to ask how I am progressing, I have someone texting me to get well fast, I have someone blogging about me to get well soon, I have someone coming down just to see if i'm getting better, I have someone who's willing to pay for my doctor bill, I have someone who prepared meals for me, I have someone who went all out for me so I won't miss much in School, I have someone who bought Apple pie for me, knowing herself that she couldn't afford much and i'm lucky that the list goes on until I find myself constantly thanking people for their endless concern. The feeling's overwhelming.

So again, for those who care, thank you. I put my hands up. =)




In my shoes, just to see
what it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
just to see what it'd be like

to feel your pain, you feel mine
go inside each others minds
just to see what we'd find
look at the shit through each others eyes