Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

I'M TRYNA TURN THIS FROWN UPSIDE DOWN.
Saturday, August 1, 2009 || 1:58 PM



This will be a very random entry (numbered NOT according to importance)




  1. I think I'm suffering from low self-esteem.

  2. I need to put aside more time for school assignments.

  3. I cannot believe my sister's awesome.

  4. I still cannot believe I'm studying in my dream school. (The kind of dream that you kno for sure there's no way you'll get it so the most you could do was just DREAM.)

  5. Dream camera. dream camera. dream camera. dream camera. Let's do it. =D

  6. I need a job.

  7. I miss the two bestfriends around ):

  8. I hate people who go MIA on me.

  9. I need a fixed hangout partner (fixed meaning i'll kill you if you ever cancel on me)

  10. I cannot stop listening to Lil wayne, no thanks to someone.

  11. I am very happy that I have allowed my insides to settle.

  12. But I have yet to decide what is it that I wanna do.

  13. I need to update my Ipod playlists, urgently.

  14. I hate Fergie. Her husband is freaking hot. I cannot fantasize him peacefully knowing now that they're married. Ugh.

  15. My handphone is still going strong. Go Samsung!

  16. My Ipod earpiece too, is still going strong. The longest ever. \m/

  17. I need money.

  18. My classmates are fun people.

  19. I am allergic to Mats and minahs. Scary bunch of crowds.

  20. I must spend enough time with my family, each one of them.

  21. I'm just a singer, you're the world.

  22. I want I want I want I want I want I want to eat.

  23. I miss the Ex's family. Yes you too, farhanah.

  24. I cannot believe that it's 6 in the morning and I'm still awake from yesterdays today.

  25. I deserve better afterall. ♥