Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?
Monday, July 20, 2009 || 4:38 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's unfair how people expect so much from me. It's unfair how they plant every wish of theirs in me & expect it to bloom in just a measly few days from me. It's unfair how we have to switch roles and needed to be the most matured. It's unfair how I'm 18 and told to think about everyone else except myself. It's unfair how I don't even get to be selfish and think about myself alone. It's unfair how there's not much choices left for me to decide. It's unfair how I always landed on such unfair situations. But I'll tell you the worst situation. It is when the ones that you need most are the ones who keep running you down.


Yes, it's the first day of school and I feel seriously miserable.




It's as though I've done something so so so so wrong to not deserve this. It's like, I'm a stranger all of a sudden. I rrrrrrrreally don't need this right now. I was actually very thrilled upon my first day of school because I kno inside out that eventually I'll just have to force it all aside and push my focus on something more important. But now, I'm just unsure. I don't kno whether I should be excited or scared. My heart and me, we got issues. My feelings are all screwed. I don't kno what to think or how to feel anymore. So please, just, please. Stop running me down like this. I don't think I have any courage/confidence in me left to build myself back up after you're done with all the negativity. Thank you.



[UPDATE] Ironically, when I was on the process of updating my entry, I was chatting with a friend who came up with this wise quote...

"Date like a man, so you don't get played like a bitch" - I.



hah.


And even when your hope is gone,
move along,

just to make it through.