Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

ROMEO SAVE ME.
Monday, March 9, 2009 || 8:34 AM


TAgged by ol' dear bestfriend, Marissa.

Be honoured babe. hahaha. =)


TEN ARE YOU[s]:-



1. are you single:


Yeah.


2. are you happy:


Currently am. =)


3. are you bored:


You can say so.

4. are you fair:


Mentally yeah? Physically no? =x


5. are you Italian:


HAHAH. Not even close.


6. are you intelligent:


Hmmm... I'll get back to you l8er.


7. are you honest:


Maybeeee. =p



8. are you nice:


Oh yeah. This, I agree. =D



9. are you Irish:


No but my bf is. hahahaha. Ok, I'm sorry I got too carried away. =x


10. are you Asian:


Sadly.




TEN FACTS:-




1. full name:


Nadiah Nabilah Abd Razak.


2. nickname:


nad? Typical, I kno right.


3. birthplace:


General hospital.


4. hair colour:


It started from black, then magically grew into dark brown and then now it's rojak cos I got it highlighted. Muthafucka auntie.


5. natural hair style:


Curls.


6.eye colour:


Dark brown.


7. birthday:


February 18. Zam, aku da 8belas. =p


8. eh?


9. favourite colour:


None in particular. I'm lovin' all. ^^


10. One place you would like to visit:


Darren Fletcher's Crib. HAHAHHA. =D



TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:-


1. have you ever been in love:


There were moments when I thought so.


2. do you believe in love at first sight:


Love is Blind. Hahah. Not really actually.


3. do you currently have a crush:


I don't think it's just a crush. =x


4. have you ever been hurt emotionally:


Yess. I'm a very emotional girl as a whole. Runs in da blood babeh.


5. have you ever broken someone's heart:


Yeah, hate it much. =/


6. have you ever had your heart broken:


Unfortunately yes too. See how Karma works both ways.


7. have you ever liked someone but never told them:


Yeah, never happen. Never will. =x


8. are you afraid of commitment:


Extremely.


9. who was the last person you hugged:


Nani. hahaha.


10. who was the last person you said i love you to:


My grandma? heh.



TEN THIS OR THAT:-



1. love or lust:


Both? heh. Okay no, love actually. =)



2. hard liQuor or beer:


NONE.



3. cats or dogs:


They're both beautiful to me =)



4. a few best friends or any regular friends:


a few bestfriends. I'd prefer it that way.



5. creamy or crunchy:


Depends. =D



6. pencil or pen:


Pencil or pen?? Why would someone ask that?? Okay, i'd pick pencil. I draw betta in pencils. Heh.



7. wild night out or romantic night in:


Depends on who I'm spending the night with =D


8. money or happiness:


Happiness. But money usually adds on to it. =x


9. night or day:


night. ;)


10.IM or phone:


Same thing to me. hahah.




TEN HAVE YOU EVER:-



1.been sneaking out:


I'm not tellin' you that. Hahah.


2.seen a polar bear:


Behind the screens? Yeah.


3.done something you regret:


Certainly.


4.bungee jumped:


Not yet. It is something I plan to achieve before I die tho. Heh.


5.eaten food that fell on the floor:


Home floor yes.


6.finish an entire jaw breaker:


Hahahaha. Not yet, I wonder how I'd look like.


7.been caught naked:


Nah, I'm safe. =D


8.wanted an exbf/gf back:


Sometime back. But I've learnt to get over what's done cos it IS done.


9.cried because you lost a pet:


YESSSSSS. Let's see, it started out from a fighting fish, then tortoise, then hamsters with extremely ridiculous names. And I cried like a baby girl when Nacho ALMOST went lost. A lot ey. Hahah!


10.wanted to disappear:


Happens all the time baby.




TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER:-


1.smile or eyes:


Smile. =)


2.light or dark hair:


It's more on how they pull it off. =D


3.hugs and kisses:


They come together, don't they?


4.shorter or taller:


Tallerrr.


5.intelligence or attraction:


Gotta be both.


6.topman or zara:


ZARA.


7.funny or serious:


A lil in between?


8.older or younger:


Gotta agree with Marissa, not too young & not too old either. =)


9.outgoing or quiet:


I have no problem with both.


10.sweet or bad:


A combo of both? Hee.




TEN HAVE YOU[s]:-


1.ever performed in front of a large crowd:


Yes, when I was really really young.


2.ever talked on the phone for more than an hour:


It's a girl thing.



3.ever tried walking on your hands:


That'll be interesting


4.ever been to a rock concert:


YES! Avenged sevenfold's was my last. RJA's tomorrow! WEEE =D



5.ever been on a cheerleading team:


Err. no?


6.ever been on a dance team:


dance team? Nope.


7.ever been on a sports team:


Nonono.


8.ever been in a drama/production:


hahaha. No.


9.ever been on a BMW,Mercedes Benz,Escalade,Hummer or Bently:

Bentlyyyyyyyyyyy. *sigh* BMW, Mercedes Benz were as far as I could go. hahah.



10.ever been on a rap video:


I wish!




TEN LASTS:-



1.last phone call you made:


Kakak.


2.last person you kissed:


Nyahah.


3.last person you hung out with:


Chef Faizal. =)


4.last time you worked:


This morning?


5.last person you talked to:


Okay, this is REALLY tough. I can't point out who cos there were too many. =x Adam I think?


6.last person you IM'd:


Elai. Magandang gabi! Did I spell that correctly? =p


7.last person you texted:


Prashant. Tum gadha ho! =D

8.last person(s) you watched a movie with:


Nirza.


9.last person/thing you missed:


NANI. =D


10.last website visited:


Youtube.



TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS:-

- KAKAK! She wanted to do this. So cute the way she said it. =D

- Arfah

- Faeez

- Faizal

- Rais

- Elai

- Leonie

- Yan

- Anonymous

- Anonymous

" You kno when you assume, you make an ass of u and me. Cos that's how it's spelt. Look it up. "

=D