“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
MESSED UP AND ONLY EIGHTEEN.
Saturday, March 21, 2009 || 9:45 PM
I don't know what's right and what's real anymoreAnd I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore.
Things have been getting from bloody unbearable to worse. I can't seem to point my finger on what actually is the problem with me. Is it Karma? Or is it just the nature of Life? One thing for sure, no one is spared from pain. I've grown to realise that no matter how hard you try, the only way you won’t feel pain is when you die. Even then, a whole different place awaits you and you don’t even know what lies ahead.
But I’d give anything; I swear anything, to leave. Leave my stupid condescending work, leave this stupid country. Leave the pain, the suffering, the humiliation. Leave the emotional baggage behind. Give me a good reason why I should even stay? There’s no reason for me to stay. No reason at all. Not even one. The walls are closing in on me. I want to find my life somewhere else. Anything will be better than staying here. I wanna leave. For good. But knowing where to go is the only reason why I'm still here.