Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

YOU'RE NOT MAKING THIS EASYY.
Saturday, February 28, 2009 || 8:28 AM

Let me start off with the Manchester United game that was held earlier on today. I just finished watching it. And I'll tell ya one thing, it was one hell of a LOONG match! My sister and I were cursing and screaming non-stop. Nevertheless, I am very proud to say that WE WON, still!




"I am very happy." - Christiano Ronaldo.

Me too, baby, me too. Hehehe. =p




Gunting, Kertas, Batu.

:D



Okay, Moving on...




This 2weeks had been a very hectic week for me thus the lack of updates.

So I apologise for that. As promised, again, here are TONS of pictures for you to adore or abhor, whichever way you prefer. I promised Nazi (Nazim) that I'd update with so many pictures that he'll get sick of seeing too many of it. So don't tell me I didn't warn ya. =)





Recently, both my younger sister and I turned a year older. ONe 18, the other 13. I was told that February was a bad month, to my family members, especially. Hee. This column is for my baby sister so Natasha, READ THIS OUT LOUD!



You're beautiful so stop worrying about what people may think about you. Though it's your favorite hobby to make me mad, I never want to see you cry because I love you and I always will. :)



(SOORRY this is the largest font I can go. Hee. =x )


So on the eve of my birthday, I went out to catch my first M18 movie with my friend when Fitri kept calling me in between of the movie. After 11 attempts, she stopped calling and messaged me instead. When she messaged, my heart stopped, like instantly. She told me she had this HUGE fight with her mama and couldn't go home because she locked her out. And then suddenly, she messaged me again saying she was ALREADY under my block, waiting for me to come home so I told her to come up because I WAS STILL IN THE CINEMA, STILL STOOOD ON MY SEAT, WATCHING MOVIE. =x I suspected something fishy though but when my mama called, that was it. -


ME: hello?

MOM: hello? Nadiah pat mane?

(Where are you?)

ME: I'm going home already. Why??

MOM: Did you know that your friend is here? Her eyes all lebam like that. Gaduh eh?

(Lebam= Swollen. Gaduh= Fight )

ME: huh?? Really?! She said she fought with her mom or something.

MOM: Ohhh... Patutlah. Cepat balik, Nadiah. Dier macam baru nangis tu.

( Ohhh... no wonder lah. Come home quick, Nadiah. She looks like she just had a cry. )

ME: O.O

So yes, I rushed back home only to get surprised. Pantat betol. I was more surprised to know my mom joined in too! So much for the "mater lebam" eh Fit.

=D

Sadly, my camera died on me so I didn't get to take pictures with the rest much. =/

What luck.






" A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.



A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps herself. "

HAHAHAHA.






Yes, they were so eager to see me in the dress they bought for me. -.-

So as soon as the celebration done, they had me wearing the dress, for the night.
Ohhh... you wouldn't wanna see the other pictures they took. HAHA!













My new baby <3

Thinking back and reading each and every message plus card is like biting into an array of chocolates. Every single filling inside is a sensual surprise. Thank you for the birthday wishes and gifts, everyone. Bless your soul. Hee. =x



:)






Okay, let's go on.




This was a few days ago. Familia had our own steamboat section.

Awesomeee~ Lagi eh ma? *hinthint* =D

















This was a few days ago too. Spent some time with the family at Sentosa. Unluckily, it started raining so bad that we had to end the visit short. =( But it was fun while it lasted. =)










































Posing konon. =p











Okay... there's a reason why I was smiling so widely in this picture below.

First up, this dude below treated me to SEOUL GARDEN. And it's NOT EASY to make him treat somebody so I am very delighted. Don't you deny it man.

After everything, burp, waved goodbye (chey) and went home only to change and then head down to SAKURA with Familia. *sigh* Good times... Good times... :)





























This was another treat. But the person I was with was Camera shy hence no picture.

hahaha. Thank you, still =)







This was the day that I got a new job. And the person who interviewed me through the phone said I had a nice voice.








I think he was drunk.






TAG REPLIESSSSSSSSSSSS

____________________________________________________




PHIZZE : jealous? hahaha. right..



ELAI : I wasn't hiding it from you, you just didn't ask! =P




=) : =) back at cha.




PRASHANT : kyah hei?? Did I spell tht right? Huhu. =x




PASSERBY : aww thanks. You are? =)




ARFAH : heee. *blush* thankyou! And thanks fo attaching the add here. It helps. haha!




SASA : I'm doing gd too. & thanks fo the wish too ^^ misses*




PRIS : thanks shortie. teeehee. hope you're doing gd. =)




YAN : YES!! Always starting the convo w telling me tht. Without fail ey. I get it now. hahah! Thanks fo the wish. hee.




HADI : thanks fo droppin by den =)




ZAM : I watch out? Watcha gonna do? nyahaha.



Now, it has been a long time since I had a long post.

Phew~





LOVEE,

Nadiah.

:)