Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3
AGE AT MY NEXT BIRTHDAY...
*hinthint* heeee.
MY FAVOURITE PLACE...

Ahhh.. This looks tempting =D Did I make you droool? Hehehe.
I LIVE IN...
I WAS BORN IN...
Okay la, bedek la.
-__________-"
I ATTENDED...

MY FAVOURITE STORYBOOK IS...
Ohh.. plenty~
AND I CRAVINGLY WISH FOR...
*DROOLS* Future husbands anyday. :D
TAG REPLIESSS~
------------------------------
SASA : hahah. Pandai pon =D & I still cant go to your blog. =( I hate u la. hee. I kid i kid. =p
FAEEZ : We don't laaaa. Terase eh. Aiyooo. haha.
ARFAH : tkkan kening turon2 kn syg oi. heheh. Anw, hows ur hand doing? =)
DEWI MURNI : hahah. Ade la care2 nye how i got through it. hehee.
-YAN- : WHY DO YOU LOVE USING CAPLOCKS SO MUCH. hahaha. Yer yer, I'll cheer up. Thank u thank u =)
RAIS : Wah.. first time eh u tag. Aft knowing you for SO SO SOO long. Keep it up! *thumbsup* ^^
THEBEZ : Now sexy says, please do drop by again. HAHA! =D
FITRI : Abeh nk salahkan akuu? Kau yg pose gitu. hahaha.
NIRZA : Yea you did =)
Labels: SCREENSHOTS