Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

I HATE THIS PART.
Sunday, February 1, 2009 || 2:37 AM

Face down in the dirt,
She said,
"I finally had enough."



Menyebok je budak pat belakang. Huhu.
Messy messy.


Weird noses and scary eyes.
I was so down when I realised I couldn't use NETS to buy food in school. =/ Yes, I depend on that lil creature so much now that it's scaring me.



What if I fell to the floor

Couldn't take this anymore

What would you do?