“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
NEW YEAR MUCH?
Sunday, January 4, 2009 || 12:47 AM
LAST DAY WORKING AT
MARKS & SPENCER
Oh oh oh, my last day was on the 31st, finally.
I know this is really late but who's counting aye.
Long story cut short, it was a nice way to end the year with. =)
So on that last day, we went to eat KFC at Taka
ME : popcorn chicken meal, change to cheese fries and milo.
Thanks
KFC DUDE : ok anything else?
ME : ermm mashed potato pls.
KFC DUDE: ok small or large?
ME : err large
JULIAN : eh u sure not u want large?
ME : err ya large is the normal one right? (dumb
question)
KFC DUDE : err large is the big one (dumb answer)
ME : *thinks whether it was a trick question* oh ok
then
JULIAN : *giggling sinisterly*
ME : what?
JULIAN : nothing. *continues giggling*
then the dude came back.
HE PUT THIS SUPER BIG CONTAINER OF MASHED POTATOES ON THE TRAY.
O.O
And Julian said my reaction to it was priceless.

Anyway, back to work, CRAIG let me decide on two items that I can get there, food, in particular. And you kno how I am with food. Hee. =x I was over the moon! =D Wait, that's not the the best part yet.

JULIAN bought for me this as a gift for my last day. It was his too. ^^ How I got it was freaking random though.
ME: I want china blueeeee!
*
whinning at everybody around me*
JULIAN: China blue? Which one?
ME: This oneee. Smells nice right? *
points at the product above*
JULIAN: *takes out his wallet and paid for it*
ME: You buying for who?
JULIAN: You lah!
ME: *stared at him for 3secs* HAHAHA!
I swear when you look at him, nobody thought he was serious and knowing him adds on to it. So I was laughing my butts off when suddenly I felt a light smack on my cheek. He claimed it was a smack to reality. Wth?
Oh trust me, I SO DID NOT see that coming. *grins*
My day ended of with RAMLI, my manager, asking me to get whatever I want, just whatever I like from M&S. The best part was, it was HIS treat! ^^

I grab the opportunity to get this since I've been eyeing on it since forever. It was a shock when he commented, "Satu jer?" So ape lagi, ambik lagi ah! heh heh. =D

I love China bluee~ Now my room, my hair, my hand, my body will smell like china blue. How exciting =D
Yesterday or yesterday's yesterday, I went to this SUPPOSED to be good salon. I wanted to get my hair highlighted.
lady: what colour?
me: brown2 like that. *points to the colour I wanted* Not too bright ah. lady: Brown ah? ORRRHHHHHHHH. ok.
me: NOT TOO BRIGHT AH.
lady: ok ok.
me: *crossed my fingers and kept quiet*
At first she LOOKED like she knew what she was doing, acting all pro. Colour here colour there. Then she coloured SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many lines, SHE STILL CONTINUED COLOURING. I wanted to shout out loud. But luckily she stopped, PHEW.
While waiting, I let my thoughts get the best of me. I remembered my friend saying, "The longer you let it dry, the brighter the colour will be" 30mins passed, and the lady still can take a nap first. I was praying to myself that I won't look like some minah after this. Washing and everything done, she blow dried my hair and ONLY THEN I REALISED HOW BRIGHT IT WAS. WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH.
Can see?? No?

Still cannot?
Okay...

Can?? =/
Oh well.
Have a great 2009! No resolutions for me this year,
I am as committed to it as I am to math. haha.
Till my next return,
Goodbye*