Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

CHANGING WORLD.
Monday, January 19, 2009 || 12:54 AM

Like soldiers,
march on!



I'm sorry for not updating. I have nothing to post about.
but i have to tell you this.
My life is a sad one.

Recently I had my heart broken multiple times and
really, I think I might die soon.
My baby have decided to leave me
for good.

Without any last words,
silently he made his exit from my world.
I cannot remember the awful things I might have did to
upset him and I'm still finding the nights long, hungry and lonely.


I wanted it to last and everyday
I'm coming more and more to a realization that
I need him like no other.
Maybe he had wanted to tell me that he won't be by my side forever,
but I guess he was raised to not lie.
Gosh, I see him everyday, but my heart breaks each time he avoids me.



Your lose seems like its been raining ever since.
Can't cook, can't eat, can't do anything.
Do you realise what you are to me?















Sigh.. my beloved Microwave.
Why why why why do you have to leave me?
I miss you so. :(


Putting aside the heartbreaking news,
I have pictures.
So enjoy while I watch my world crumble and fall before my eyes~ =/



SELF-TIMER PART II.
fun oiii.
Spelling fail. =x





WHEN I MET THE BESTFRIEND -
Illegal gathering, mini version.
Meet Marissa. My long-lost (reallyy, she got lostt) bestfriend.
So glad I found her ^^
Tengok tu, boleh tidor ni..
Second shot still sleeping but can afford a smile so not bad.
Finally bukak pon!

My "I'm-bored-jom-ah-keluar" bestfriend.
PHIZZE : lol. u ah. dunno speak wad language, i dont understand.

ARFAH : hmm, enough to jump over a building? heheh. takde la =x

SASA : yayy da jumpe pon. =D

DAM DAM DUM : cheered up already. hee. ^^

ZAM : heheh. alamak. U kno me so well ler. =x




WHEN TWO VERY BORING PEOPLE SHARED A CONVO -


L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
pak haji pat australia kirim salam oi
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
ahahahahaz!
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
omg...
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
if semua org cam kita dua
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
haiyyooooo
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
dunia nie ley kiamat
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
hahahahakz
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
choy
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
touch wood!
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
hahaha
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
da touch down blom?
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
by right.. blom la..
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
tapi by left
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
dah..
:)-with love, signing of, zul- says:
ahahahkz
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
hahah!
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
merepek sia
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
serious tk bohong
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
tapi serious ah pak haji pat australia