Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO DO.
Thursday, December 11, 2008 || 10:50 AM

Zamzam introduced me to this website. He said he laughed till he peed in his boxers. =x

zam says:
its effing cool
zam says:
you just click3 and then they'll tell u what the hell u're made of
zam says:
funny shit

I was telling prettyboy that I was making soup because I really was. Amazingly enough, right after I told him that, I found this quiz, "What kind of Soup Are you?" And I finally understood why zam was laughing so bad on the webcam. Just the question made me Stop. And. Stare. O.O

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup
You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.
You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.
You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?
What Kind of Soup Are You?


HAHAHAHA. How ironic.
I was Chicken soup.





L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
ey freaking cool man
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
Even random websites kno how much I love chicken
zam says:
i think that dude at kfc also kno how much u love chicks, nad
zam says:
and he didnt even need to kno you.
zam says:
HAHAHAHA
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
shut up la
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
k sheesh
L(so)VE, nadiah. says:
i wanna do another one


And yes, I ignored him and did another one. This time around, it was " What Board Game Are You?" heh.



You Are Checkers
You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.
You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.
You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.
You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!
What Board Game Are You?


HAHAHA. Checkers fun right =D Okay, no doubt they were talking bullshit, but it made my night. By the end of my visit, I was a satisfied customer. :D heh.




PS: I know this entry is pretty much pointless to the point of you going back to the previous website you were from and I am making a point to apologise for wasting your time reading this pointless entry. Hee. Goodnight. =)