Seek me for comfort

*NADDY.*
Hello. My name is Nadiah Nabilah.

Born on the february 18th and my mum's life changed eversince. For better or the worse, I'll let you decide. My sleeping patterns are screwed and I get hungry fast. I'm a professional dreamer. My dreams weigh more than I do. My familia, boyfriend and friends are my people, my people are my life. <3


Call me for solace

We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.

I'll be waiting for the end of my broken heart.





“You think you kno me, but you have no idea.”
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

ANOTHER YEAR, ANOTHER DRAMA.
Monday, December 29, 2008 || 12:15 PM

I'm sorry for not updating. Too occupied with work and everything else in between. :D I am honestly very tired for words so i'll let the pictures do the talking aite! :)


TODAY~
hahaha. God knows what this was all about. =x
Cik siti: love you bth.
wahhhhhhh....

[Edit] He. is. not. my. freaking. boyfriend. Stop it already. -.- [/Edit]


This was when working gets boring...
taking pictures in the fitting room.
melebih2 je dorang ni. hee.
flying solo solo solo~

bendAdick. hohoho~
Julian: Look! We have the same smile. We should do this more often!
That's Julian for ya.
The minah and the ahbeng.
No, don't ask me what they were trying to do. I have no idea either.
the black and the white. :D
The ladiesss~ *looks at Julian* Yeap, just the ladies :p


O.M.G. LOOk at that, just LOOK AT THAT.
PS: This column is purposely to make you guys hungry and those who are ALREADY hungry, hungrier. Yum yum.
Hey you, don't care much? :p
I hate to say this but I told you soo~
:D




This was when self-timer became the main subject of homour.
But we didn't realise it clicked more than once in one go. So as a result, the second picture looked quite the same. And then by the third click, we burst out laughing so hard, nyonya at the back terpusing! =x Ni la budak2 zaman skarang... Ish3.

Focus on the middle one. Center of "attraction" aye?

I was NINETY-NINE POINT NINE PERCENT positive I heard my cat farted the other day! I couldn't tell which emotion was stronger- the shock or the fear. =x

Sometimes I wonder if he realises that he's actually a cat. =/

Let me run along to bed now. Happy new year, everybodaaay ^^